This dataset is most easily viewed on larger screens.
- You agree to provide attribution to Reproaction and its data in the following format: Reproaction Education Fund: Fake Clinic Database, accessed [date] from [https://reproaction.org/fakeclinicdatabase].
- You may not publicly represent or imply that Reproaction is participating in or has approved, endorsed, or sponsored your use of the Fake Clinic Database – including using the Reproaction logo – without express permission from Reproaction principals.
- Reproaction reserves the right to deny access to our Fake Clinic Database or remove from public availability at any time, for any reason, without advance notice to users, if abuse of our data or misattribution is suspected.
- This database aggregates information on locations of businesses and organizations which are all publicly available. Reproaction will accept no responsibility for anyone misusing the information we have gathered in any capacity including for illegal activities, and we disavow and prohibit any illegal use of our Fake Clinic Database.
- Reproaction shall not be liable or responsible for any damage incurred in connection with use of our Fake Clinic Database, and is not responsible or liable for accuracy of information provided.
We encourage you to share suggestions, edits, and contributions to enhance the availability of this Fake Clinic Database as well as its content by contacting us.
For more resources on Reproaction campaigns to hold fake clinics accountable – including toolkits, fact sheets, and webinars for activists working in their communities – click here.