What does Big 'Pro-Life' stand for?
What did big pro-life stand for in 2019? Racism, sexism, and proposing “ankle bracelets” during pregnancy in order to restrict access to abortion. This is unacceptable.
When ‘pro-life’ leaders believe they are among friends, their true colors come out. Watch the video above to see awful statements by:
- Frank Pavone, president of Priests for Life
- Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life of America
- Jill Stanek, National Campaign Chair at Susan B. Anthony List
- Ralph Norman (R-SC)
- Alveda King, pastoral director of Priests for Life
- Abby Johnson, founder of And Then There Were None
- Bill Drennan, former candidate for Virginia House of Delegates
Their lack of morals is clear. When people stand against bodily autonomy, it only makes sense that they would call a Black minister a “stain on the Black community,” display ambivalence at the thought of electrifying the border wall, and advocate for making “ankle bracelets” a mandatory part of pregnancy.
Sign our petition demanding that big ‘pro-life’ be held accountable for their cruelty. We will not stand by as they mock marginalized communities and push their regressive ideology.